Patalsu Peak trek is a 4200m astonishing peak that is considered a beginner peak for trekkers. The trek in the beautiful surroundings of Kullu is an ideal short getaway from the mundane routine life of crowded cities.
This is one of the beautiful treks which you can do alongside your family. It has picturesque views of snow-covered mountains towering over the Kullu valley, Lahaul and Spiti.
The experience of a Patalsu summit climb in 4 days is such that you carry it in your heart for a long time.
In addition, it prepares you well for the challenging future 5000m+ climbs based on experience gained here. A highly recommended trek for people interested in exploring the mountains and looking for the most in a short time.
- Region – Kullu.
- Grade – Easy.
- Best time to travel- Mar- Oct.
- Altitude – 4200m.
- Type – Trekking.
- Duration – 4days.
- Highly nutritious Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on all days
- Tea every Morning & Evening
- Soup in the Evening
- Highly qualified guides during the trek
- Camping in tents
- Sleeping bags
- First aid medical kit
- Oxygen cylinder till Summit for emergency
- All the necessary technical equipment required for the expedition
- All fees & Permits.
- Travel till Manali
- Personal clothing & Personal Porter
- Any kind of personal expenses Toiletries
- Tips to guide/porter
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions ofthe package.
- Personal Insurance
zoritoler imol –
You have brought up a very excellent points, thankyou for the post.