Rudranth Panar Trek includes a visit to the Rudranath temple. It is the fourth temple of the Panch Kedar pilgrimage.
Rudrnath Temple is the highly revered temple of Lord Shiva, among the peaceful hills of Garhwal.
It is one of the most difficult treks. It is also one of the most mesmerising experiences with Himalayan Peaks.
As if the Himalayas were not mesmerising enough it is adorned with other peaks named Nandadevi, Trishul and NandaGhunti.
Day 1: Rishikesh -> Chamoli basecamp (1100m), 215 km
Day 2: Basecamp -> Tolital (2700m) 8km trek
Day 3: Tolital -> Panar Bugyal top (3100m) distance 5 km
Day 4: Panar Bugyal -> Rudranath (3600 m) -> Panar Bugyal 15km
Day 5: Panar to basecamp distance 8 km trek then 20 km inveh.
Day 6: Departure after breakfast.
- Region – Uttarakhand.
- Grade – Easy/ Moderate.
- Best time to visit – Apr- May & Sep-Nov.
- Altitude – 3600m.
- Type – Trekking Peak.
- Duration – 5 days.
- Highly nutritious Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on all days
- Tea every Morning & Evening
- Soup in the Evening
- Highly qualified guides during the trek
- Camping in tents
- Sleeping bags
- Guide fees
- Trek leader charges & insurance
- Porter fees for central stores
- Best available cooks and their salary
- First aid medical kit
- All the necessary technical equipment
- All fees & Permits required for the expedition
- Travel till Chamoli.
- Personal clothing & Personal Porter.
- Any kind of personal expenses Toiletries.
- Tips to guide/porter.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Insurance.