Everest Base camp is an epic journey to the home of the legendary Sherpa and towering peaks. This is a top-notch adventure of astonishing value.
Encounter breathtaking scenery and rich beautiful culture on this amazing, unforgettable journey to the crest of the Himalayas.
We offer Everest Base CampTrekking and 3 passes in an exclusive way, where every hiker experiences the beauty and serenity of nature.
Everest Base Camp is a dramatic endeavour. It is the world’s most popular trail not just because of its elevation but also because of the locals’ hospitality and welcoming faces, which puts visitors at ease.
The trek offers accommodation and amenities, like a hot shower, internet services, twin sharing rooms, and palatable veg and non-veg food, which is unheard of at base camps around the globe.
Some famous mountains such as Cho Oyu (8153m), Lhotse (8511m), Nuptse (7879m), Makalu (8470m), Ama Dablam(6856m) and many more nameless peaks are located in the Khumbu region.
It is the most intensive mountainous region. It has one of the highest mountains in the world. It has over 200 peaks which are higher than 6000m,
Your experience will be made better by the opportunity to walk on the Khumbu and Ngozumpa Glaciers.
The Everest Base Camp Three Passes Trek in Nepal also includes a visit to the Gokyo glacial lakes. Other highlights of the trip are lots of sharp ascents and descents, and river crossings via suspension bridges. On the trip, you will stay in villages, covered by lush jungles, or those, located on the banks of a glacier
Day 1- Kathmandu arrival
Day 2- Sightseeing & shopping
Day 3- Ktm / Lukla by flight walk Ghat
Day 4- Ghat/Namche
Day 5- Namche/Khumjung
Day 6- Khumjung/Phortse
Day 7 -Phortse/ Dingboche
Day 8- Dingboche rest day
Day 9- Dingboche/ Xhukhung
Day 10- Chukhung/ Kongmal pass to labuche
Day 11- Labuche/Everest Base Camp
Day 12-Gorakshep/ Kala Patthar dzong
Day 13- Dzongla /Draknak
Day 14- Draknak/ Gokyo
Day 15- Gokyo rest day
Day 16-Gokyo /Renjo pas to lumden
Day 17- Lumden / Namche
Day 18- Namche/Lukla
Day 19- Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 20- Kathmandu flyback
Day 21- Buffer
- Sun Hat with a hood & back flap (while trekking).
- Warm cap (woollen) for night or Balaclava.
- Two pairs of warm gloves (liner gloves).
- One pair of waterproof gloves.
- 3 pairs of light-weight socks
- 3 pairs of heavy-weight ( woollen ) socks
- Ankle-high, heavy sole trekking boots (regular sneakers as a backup -optional )
- Thermal Inner ware ( Long Johns )
- light weight, quick-dry trekking pants,
- Wind proof, Gore-Tex trousers and jacket
- Waterproof trousers and jacket or Poncho
- Fleece trousers and jacket
- Full sleeves T-shirts, 3-4
- Down jacket
An important point to be noted
- 15kg. luggage allowed on a domestic flight and on the trek.
- You can safely leave extra luggage in Kathmandueither in the hotel or the Agent’s office.
Important to Note
Please carry the following item with you during the expedition.
- Backpack with zippers (50-60 L) you will be carrying this
- Duffel bag (a porter will carry with all your luggage )
- Walking/snow sticks ( 1 or 2 as per your practice )
- Water bottle (preferably Lifestraw)
- Thermos Flask
- Pair of Sunglasses (maybe backup also)
- Personal hygiene kit; brush, paste, sanitiser, comb, soap etc (small packages)
- Personal medicine kit
- Extra batteries, solar panel
- Skincare lotions like sunscreen, lip balm, moisturiser, Vaseline etc ( small packages )
- Towels (small & thin), tissue, wipes
- Camera, music, books, cards etc.
- Please carry the creams and lotions in small packages just sufficient for 21 days.
- Go for lightweight, quick-dry clothing
- A sleeping bag & Down jacket can be hired in Kathmandu
- Duffel Bag will be provided by the organiser to be used & returned.
- Don’t carry anything new, unused items (clothing & shoes) on the mountains.
Important to note
- All necessary airport arrival departures
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast plan
- Flight fare from Kathmandu – Lukla-Kathmandu for members
- Flight fare from Kathmandu- Lukla-Kathmandu for guides, porter
- Domestic airport departure taxes
- Full board tea house trekking costs breakfast, lunch, dinner & accommodation /you can order your meal from the menu as much as you like but over-ordering and wasting are not allowed.
- Drinking water
- English speaking trekking guide and his salary
- Porter to carry luggage during trekking
- All necessary permits required for trekking
- City tour transport, tour guide, entry permit in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Insurance for Nepalese staff
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Boiled water, Beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Tips for staffs
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond the itinerary
- Personal gear including a sleeping bag. (Sleeping bag & down jacket can be hired)
- Personal Insurance
- Any expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Know your Trek Leader:
Lt. Col RomilBarthwal (Retd)
– Maroon Beretofficer
– NDA, IIT KGP, IIM LAlumni
– Mt Everest teamleader & summiteer
– Boston Marathoner
– Half Iron Manpodium finisher
– Ultra Cyclist SuperRandonneur
– La Ultra 111kmNon-Ladakhi record-holder
Why Trek with us?
- We provide SAFE, enjoyable and successful expedition with smooth and efficient service to maximize both your enjoyment and your chances of overcoming any fear.
- Learning from an exceptionally qualified and talented team of Everesters.Training and classes on how to trek and plan an expedition.
- Hand-holding till the top of the Peak and back
- A well-planned itinerary & acclimatization schedule based on our vast experience of innumerable treks & expeditions.
- Experienced staff who have been working in the mountaineering industry for many years.
- Their experience and mountaineering skills at high altitudes will help individuals learn valuable expertise and confidence.
- Timely services & adventure filled experiences with a major focus on minimum harm to the environment.
- Constant guidance and preparation at each step after you book the expedition till the time you fill in the feedback.