Everest Base Camp Trek Everest Base Camp trekking is a lifetime dream for many travelers.
To stand at the foot of the world’s tallest mountain, Mt. Everest, and seeing high up is many people’s dream.
Trekking to Everest Base Camp is the perfect opportunity to explore the lifestyle of the Himalayan people, their religion, customs, and traditional way of life.
Comparatively, Everest Base Camp trekking is more challenging than the Annapurna Circuit due to its difficulty with altitude.
On day 2 of the Everest Base Camp trek, you reach 3,420m in Namche Bazaar.
On the Annapurna Circuit, you do not gain this much altitude until Day 6.
Each day, the trail involves a substantial amount of scrambling up and down on Everest Base Camp trek, whereas, the Annapurna Circuit trekking has far more gentle, flat stretches that don’t leave you heaving for breath.
On the Everest Base Camp trek, you have to come down following the exact route that you climbed up before.
On the Annapurna Circuit, you never have to repeat any step that you have taken at the beginning.
If you are really looking for a challenging trek and close-up mountain views, then Everest Base Camp might be your choice.
Everest Base Camp Trek – Event Dates : 2nd November 2022
Everest Base Camp Trek Trip Itinerary :
Day 1. Arrival at Kathmandu Arrival and official Formalities. Altitude 1400m Stay at Hotel
Day 2. Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding. Altitude 2800m. Lodge stay.
Day 3. Trek to Namche Bazaar. Altitude 3,440m. Lodge stay.
Day 4. REST & ACCLIMATIZATION
DAY 5. Trek to Dibuche. Altitude 3,870m. Lodge stay.
Day 6. Trek to Dingbuche. Altitude 4,242m. Lodge stay.
Day 7. REST & ACCLIMATIZATION DAY.
DAY 8. Trek to lobuche. Altitude 4,940m. Lodge stay.
Day 9. Trek to Gorakshep (5,170m) & Hike to EBC. Altitude 5,364m. Lodge stay.
Day 10. Hike up to Kalapathar (5,545m) and trek back to Pheriche. Altitude 4371m. Lodge stay.
Day 11. Trek back to Namche Bazar. Lodge stay.
Day 12. Trek Back to Lukla. Lodge Stay.
Day 13. Fly back to Kathmandu. Hotel Stay.
Day 14. Free Day in Kathmandu. Hotel Stay.
Day 15. Final departure.
Everest Base Camp Trek – (Trip Summary) :
Arrival in Kathmandu – Departure from Kathmandu.
Duration of Everest Base Camp Expedition – 15 days.
Maximum Altitude – 5,545 meters.
Services Included during Everest Base Camp Trek
- Everest Base Camp Trek Accomodation – Kathmandu , 3 nights, Twin sharing accomodation, Breakfast included. Lunch (excluded), Dinner (excluded).
- Transportation – International and domestic Airport pick up and drop on arrival and departure. Domestic Flightt Kathmandu – Lukla- Kathmandu. All necessary transport internally.
- Official Formalities : All necessary permit feesfor EBC trek. Accident, Medical & Helicopter rescue insurance for involved Nepali staffs. Government taxes.
- Baggage Allowance : Maximum 14 kg per Member as a personal baggage.
- Satff : I certified TrekkingGuide. Necessary number of porters.
- Food and Accomodation: Full board services with hot water.
- Extra services : Welcome dinner at Kathmandu. I- Night camping accomodation at EBC ( applicable for April and May only). Company duffel bag. Assistance in obtaining the permit and other documentation. Company service charges and Government taxes.
Services Not Included during Everest Base Camp Trek :
- International flight tickets.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee ( to be applied for 30 days).
- Lunch & Dinner during your stay in kathmandu.
- Travel,Medical & Emergency Rescue Insurance.
- Personal Trekking Gears.
- Phone Calls, internet, battery recharge, laundry, alcoholic beverages, specialty coffee or expresso drinks etc.
- Tips for Kitchen crews and Porter.
- Any other service not mentioned in the inclucsions.