Seven shrines of Mumbai is a half day trip designed specifically keeping the devotees comfort in mind.
This is a very beautiful trip which every member of our second innings travellers club loves. Its a must visit.
Seven shrines is basically a visit to the heritage shrines of Mumbai. We cover the various temples and also showcase the history of the origin and heritage of this particular temple.
We normally organise this trip on a Wednesday or a Saturday to avoid too much crowd.
We have a well-trained crew on board to take care of our members. we have also made sure we have a Nurse on board in case of emergencies.
The seven shrines of Mumbai itinerary is as follows.
- Shitladevi Temple.
- Shree Siddhivinayak Temple.
- Babulnath Temple.
- ISCON temple Chowpaty.
- Mahalaxmi Temple.
- Tirupathi Temple.
- Mumbadevi Temple.
The buss will arrive at the designated Pick up point at 6:00 am sharp. The memebrs are requested to be on time to avoid being left out.
- Lunch any thing ordered over and above the mentioned menu will be chargeable.
- Water onboard with light snacks.
- Travel by Comfortable AC bus.
- Tour Guide.
- Anything and everything not mentioned in the inclusions is not included inthe trip.
- To and fro travel from the individuals house to the bus is not included both during Pick up and drop timing.
- Members feedback is welcome but any kind of unpleasant talks willnot be tolerated this could lead to the immediate dissembarkment of the pax and banned from future travel.
- Members need to be with the group at all times. If you decide to wander about away from the group would lead to leaving that particular member out and move on with the bus.
- Members should keep thier phones handy and switched on at all times. Failure to do so may lead to disturbance int he peace of the group.
- We will ensure smooth ride of the trip however if you hve any complaints or issues you need to put it on the complainsts rooster.
- This trip is difficult and few temples are situated on on a car free zome this would involve walking for a distance upto 1km. Members need to adhere to the conditions accordingly.
- Tipping the tourguides and other handlers is totally your choice.