Trip Duration – 3 Days 2 nights
Cycling distance – 169 km
Level of difficulty – Moderate.
Bhimtal and Binsar sound like amazing places for adventure seekers and nature lovers! The range of sports available, from kayaking to trekking, means there’s something for everyone to enjoy. And the scenic views along the route sound breathtaking.
We bring you the Bhimtal -Ranikhet -Bhimtal cycling trip. This cycling expedition is moderately challenging, as this will provide an opportunity for cyclists to push themselves and test their endurance levels. However, it’s important to make sure you’re physically prepared before embarking on such a trip and to take appropriate safety precautions.
Overall, it sounds like a fantastic adventure and an incredible way to experience the beauty of Uttarakhand. Have a great trip!
Itinerary : Meraki 6.1
Day 1 : Arrive at Bhimtal
Reporting Time: 4:00 pm
Hotel Stay: Tag Resort Lavanya Bhimtal
Everyone needs to reach the hotel latest by 16:00. Post-check-in, a briefing of route details, Q&A session will be done followed by tea and later on dinner at night. The whole reason for calling riders a day prior to the ride is that the riders can have a rejuvenating sleep before the next day’s climb on the mountains.
Day 2 : Bhimtal to Ranikhet 64 kms.
Breakfast time: 7:00 am
Ride start time: 7:30 am
Hotel Stay: Stonewood Villa
The ride will start from Hotel Bhimtal to Ranikhet which is 64 km. Our team coordinator will be available at the starting point. You will be introduced to the on-ground team that will be providing you the hydration, nutrition, medical and technical support during the entire ride.
Post completion of the day 1 ride, we will check in at the Hotel. After enjoying the welcome drinks you can freshen up and relax in your room till the time dinner is served. Post dinner, you can retire in your cozy bed for a sound sleep to face the challenges for the next day.
Day 3 : Ranikhet to Bhimtal
Breakfast time: 7:00 am
Ride start time: 7:30 am
Today we will cover about 104 km. The ride will start from Ranikhet and we will take a route from Almora – Bhowali – Bhimtal. Hydration/ Technical Support will be provided to you on the route as and when needed. Once you reach the hotel, get your rooms to freshen up and change. Post enjoy your dinner and Facilitation ceremony. Then Get ready to return to back sweet homes with beautiful memories.
Trip Inclusions : Meraki 6.1
- Stay at 3 Star Hotels
- Stay on double Sharing
- 3 Brakfast’s
- 3 Dinners
- 2 supported Vehicles
- Hydration support during the ride (fruits, Chocolates, water, ORS, Gatorade, etc)
- Technical and mechanical support
- Luggage Carrying Support
- Ride Marshal
- Opening and closing Ceremony
- Unlimited Fun
Trip Exclusions : Meraki 6.1
- Transportation to Bhimtal
- Cycle Transportation
- Cycle on Rent
- Anything which is not mentioned ab
Trip Addons : Meraki .6-1
Rider Transportation: Noida to Bhimtal. (return)
This service dare2gear offers to make the journey hassle-free for riders. A Common pickup point with a defined time will be shared 5 days before the trip in Noida/Delhi, you have to reach there on time. If 6 or fewer people are there then we will provide INNOVA / SUV if more than that then Tempo Traveler.
Cycle transportation : Noida – Bhimtal (return journey)
As taking the cycle along if you are not travelling in your personal car sometimes becomes a big task due to space management. So to make it easy and hassle free we offer this service, you have to drop you cycles 7 days before the ride begins.
Cost – Rs. 2749/-
Cycle on rent: Meraki 6.1 ( Cost – 1799) (Bhimtal – Ranikhet Return journey).
Sometimes people don’t want to get in the hassle of getting their own cycle from their respective location, or sometimes they don’t have the right type of bike as needed for ride so people opt for this option. The cycles you will get will be well serviced and maintained.
Single Stay : Meraki 6.1 (Cost Rs. 3499/-)
Some participants look for a single stay and don’t want to share the rooms as their personal comfort choice, to meet their requirements this service is being offered by default tour is designed keep stay on double sharing
FAQs :Meraki 6.1
What kind of cycle is allowed in this trip?
As this ride is designed to explore mountains so only 2 types are cycles are allowed, MTB cycles or MTB-focused hybrid cycles with a minimum tire width of 700*45C. No other type of bike is allowed like road or rigid fork hybrid to ensure the safety of each rider.
Do you provide bike on rent, if yes then which bike do you provide?
Yes, we do provide cycles on Rent. We have Polygon Cascade 4 available for rent. To know more details about bike specifications details please visit below shared link polygon-cascade-4
Will I get cycle according to my height?
As we have multiple cycle to offer on rent for all sizes ranging from S to XL, so you will get the cycle of right frame size for your ride.
What is included in the cost of the Bike rental?
We give only cycle to the rider, rest all other mandatory items and accessories you want on cycle you have to bring yourself..
What are the formalities I need to fuflfill to rent a Bike?
If you wish to hire a bike for this ride, you have to handover the Aadhaar Card as well as deposit Rs 3000 as refundable security at the time of receiving the bike. This shall handed over back to you at the time of returning the cycle post ride if any damages happen repair cost shall be deducted from cycle.
If I opt for renting a bike when and where will I get it?
You will get the cycle on rent a day before start of ride. You will get your cycle at in the same hotel where you will be staying on day one of tour.
What are the necessary things I need to carry for this trip?
Things to Carry
– Helmet (Mandatory)
– Front Headlight (Mandatory)
– Tail Light (Mandatory)
– Reflective Vest/ Tape (Mandatory)
– Water Bottle/Sipper (Mandatory)
– Cycling gloves (Mandatory)
– 1 Small Backpack
– 2 Jersey’s
– 2 Shorts
– 1 Sweatshirt
– 1 lower/ Track pant
– 2 T-shirts
– 1 Jeans
– 1 Sleeper
– 2 pairs of cycling shoes (in case one gets wet due to rain and water on the way)
– 2 pair of socks
– Sunglasses or eye wear for the day and riding in a dark time.
– 1 Raincoat / Windcheater
– Extra batteries or charger for Cycling lights
– Mini tool kit
– 2 Cycle Tubes
– Personal Toiletries
– Any medicine if you are taking
NOTE: Your bag should not be weighing more than 8 kg’s. Else INR 100 will be charged Per KG for carrying your luggage.
I am an ammeter cyclist will I be able to take part in this trip?
Yes, you can do that and our team will be there to make sure you get the best experience of riding. As our team is of qualified and experienced riders team so they will help you to understand how much to push the limits and when to take a back seat in support vehicle.
Do you have any minimum speed category for this trip?
There are no as such defined timelines to cross any checkpoints but at the same time rider should be riding at an average pace of 8-9 km/hr in mountains to finish the full ride on saddle. If you will not be able to manage this pace, no need to worry our support team will be there to pick you from Point A to Point B and you can again continue your ride from there.
Do I need to submit any medical fitness certificate to join this trip?
Yes, for all our MERAKI Rides we need a self-declaration about your medical health state from every participant. To download the medical form please click on below shared link personal Medical Certificate D2G
I have already accepted the terms and conditions do I still need to fill the waiver form
We understand at the time of registration you have accepted the terms and condition. But there is probability that due to short of time may any of the important information may got skipped to read so a hard copy of signed document is must. To download the Waiver form please click on below shared link D2G Waiver Form
I am under 18 can I also join the ride?
Yes, you can also join the ride with the consent of your parents. You have to get a disclaimer form signed by your parents and submit it before the ride with us.
If I forget any one of the mandatory items will I still be able to ride?
No, without any of the mandatory things as mentioned above you are not allowed to ride. So either bring them along or can purchase from us.
What is the check-in time at the Hotel?
Rooms shall be allocated after 12 pm by Hotel on the day of tour beginning. So any time post it you can check in and ask at reception about your room number.
Will the support crew be equipped with the first aid kit?
Yes FIRST-AID shall be provided immediately to the rider as and when needed. If in case any critical emergency rider needs to visit the hospital that shall be taken care of by us. But the expense of the hospital shall be taken care of by rider only.
Does the tour cover Medical Insurance?
No, tour cost doesn’t include your medical insurance.
Can I get the detailed route Map of the ride?
Yes, this shall be provided to confirmed riders post registrations process gets completed.
When and where should I drop off my cycle for the Meraki 6.1 trip?
You have to drop your cycles 7 days before the event at Dare2Gear Cycle World showroom. To know the Exact location can search on google dare2gear cycle world or contact us on WhatsApp 9910081286 for location.
What are the Rules of safety for this trip?
1) It is compulsory to wear a helmet for the entire duration of the ride. Riders without a helmet will not be permitted to ride.
2) Every rider must use their own lights for riding in dark times, bicycles must be equipped with front and rear lights attached firmly to the vehicle. Lights must be fully functional. If lights will not be working you are not allowed to ride.
3) All riders must wear a reflective vest that clearly places reflective material prominently on the front and back of the rider. If you will not be wearing reflective vests you are not allowed to ride.
4) This ride is open to any amateur cyclist regardless of his or her cycling affiliations. Riders (under the age of 18) must get a consent form signed by his or her parent or legal guardian
5) Each rider must be covered by liability insurance, either by a group policy or by a personal policy.
6) Our Sikh brothers – We have RELAXED THE MANDATORY HELMET RULE for Sikh Riders. But the rider must either wear a full Turban and not just a Patka.
I am coming by my vehicle to Bhimtal, Where can I park my vehicle?
You can park your Vehicle at Hotel parking itself from where the ride begins.
Do I need to carry Covid test reports?
With at present govt policies updates no, if in future any change of policy happen we shall update you and then accordingly actions has to be taken by you.
What are the Covid Protection rules of your company?
We follow everything that can possibly decrease your chances of contracting corona virus. Guidelines are as follows:
- Here are some essential items that you must carry while traveling
* Face Masks
* Hand Sanitizers
- As we will stay in hotels, It is advisory to carry your own toiletry kit. This way you can maintain proper hygiene by using your own products. Also, you can keep yourself safe by using your personal towels.
- To keep the locals safe, it is advisable that travelers should maintain distance with the locals.
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- The whole content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the India and other copyright laws, and is the property of Dare2Gear.
- The collective work includes works that are licensed to Dare2Gear. Copyright 2017, Dare2Gear ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of booking an expedition with Dare2Gear or making any purchase of Dare2gear products.
- Any other use, including but not limited to the, distribution, display, transmission or reproduction of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Dare2gear. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Dare2gear used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dare2gear
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Dare2Gear disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Dare2gear does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
- Dare2Gear shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Dare2Gear has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In the event that a Dare2Gear product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Dare2Gear reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- Dare2Gear reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Dare2Gear shall issue a credit to your account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Dare2Gear without notice at any time, for any reason.
- The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Dare2Gear may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Dare2Gear.
- Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the and the courts of Kanpur, UP, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising out of it. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Dare2gear products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
- Dare2gear failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Dare2Gear may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden.
- Impersonation of others, including a Dare2Gear or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
- You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- Dare2gear does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials.
- You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Dare2Gear is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site.
- However, Dare2Gear reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Dare2Gear in its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dare2Gear, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Dare2Gear may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Dare2Gear, Dare2Gear has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Dare2Gear.
- These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Dare2Gear seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- While our first aid expert’s team will be with you on expedition, but sometimes there might be a situation where emergency evacuation support has to be provided. In that case the expenses, which will be done for, that is to be paid by participant. We would take all necessary actions to take you to nearest hospital for immediate treatment to bring situation under control.
- In case of any delays happens on returning from a expedition due to any natural calamities or inevitable challenges the extra cost you shall pay for stay or transportation or any other.
- If we found you misbehaving or offending others, we have the authority to end your expedition there itself and drop you out without having any liability towards you for any cost. Especially when visiting any religious place it’s your responsibility to respect their customs and laws.
- On any of our expedition it is necessary to abide the instruction given by your expedition leader, who represents the Company. If you fail to follow them and your actions is disruptive, threatening, abusive and causing inconvenience on expedition to leader. We will immediately revoke your travel with us. The leader call will be considered as final and no refunds shall be paid to you.
- During the stay taking care of your room stuff placed by property owner or provided by us is your responsibility to take care off. If you fail to do so the expenses occurred to fix the damage done by you is to be paid by you there itself.
- During your expedition the equipment being given to you by our team, or you has taken on rent from us shall be taken care by you. If any equipment got damaged if repairable the repair cost and if not then the complete equipment cost shall be taken care by you.
- We believe before booking any expedition with us you have gone through the FAQ’s section of that expedition and you completely understood the fitness level required for that expedition. While signing up you are sure about your fitness level that meets the fitness level needed for that expedition. If during expedition our expedition leader found you not fit enough and may have to take some unsympathetic decisions to make sure you stay safe. In that case the extra expense if needs to be paid is to be taken care by you.
- During any of the adventure activity it is your responsibility to hear the leader instructions and not to attempt any adventurous sport without proper safety gears. If you fail to do so we are not responsible for any kind of injury or accident you may meet through.